Buying a home is one of, if not the, biggest purchase of your life so you should be educated in your decision.
The first step is choosing a Realtor. I'd like to be your choice, but you need to find one who you feel comfortable with and whom you trust. I can assist you throughout the process and you can rely on me to guide you to other experts whether they be house inspectors, notaries/lawyers, contractors, etc. I run a very tight, detail oriented ship, whereby you get to sit back and enjoy yourself and let me do all of the heavy lifting.
Below you'll find my simplified steps that we would be taking to buying your next home, but the most important thing for you to remember is that if you have any questions or need anything at all don't hesitate to contact me.
Buying Made Easy!
1) GET PRE-APPROVED. I can recommend some top notch financial advisors who can promptly walk you through the financial process and they work around your schedule (often over the phone).
3) LET"S VIEW SOME HOUSES! While you've been getting pre-approved, I've been searching for you dream home and I'll have some options for you to check out. Keep in mind that I never want you to feel rushed to buy anything, this is something you should feel 100% comfortable with, so if we have to look at 10+ houses that's ok. I will find your dream home in the time frame that you need it by.
4) TIME TO WRITE AN OFFER. Now that we've found the perfect home, we'll get together and spend as long as it takes to go over in detail all of the parts of the contract and related documentation: Working with a Realtor, Buyers Agency, Disclosure of Remuneration, Contract of Purchase and Sale (Including clauses such as Inspection, Financing, Title, Insurance, PDS, etc) and Fintrac. If you have questions, I'll have the answers.
5) NEGOTIATION. This can last a few hours to a few days, and I'll advise you on all of your options.
6) REMOVING YOUR SUBJECTS. I'll forward over my step by step guide to removing conditions and I, as well as the other experts, will make sure that you're satisfied with every condition before making the deal firm and binding.
7) WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOUR LAWYER/NOTARY. All the hard work is done. When you're representation has everything together you'll go in to sign the final documents.
8) MOVING DAY! I'll be there to walk you through your new home and to remind you that no matter what you need going forward, I will be there to answer any questions you have.